Looking for some healthy sports snack ideas for the next game? Here are some of our favorite go-to’s for children and teens alike.
PS: Don’t forget to use our Team Tool to manage your team (including snack duties!).
- Annie’s Fruit Snack Pouches
- Frozen grapes
- Veggie Stick Pouches
- Pirate’s Booty Pouches
- Organic Yogurt Tubes
- Apple Slices (squirt a little fresh lemon juice on them to keep them from browning)
- Homemade cookies: Yes, we know they contain sugar and fat, BUT, they typically aren’t loaded with artificial ingredients and preservatives. Here’s our recipe for Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
- Carrot Sticks (the little mini carrots are easy, but fresh-cut carrots from the farmer’s market sure taste better)
- Celery Sticks w/ Peanut or Almond Butter Squeeze Packs (nut allergy alert)…and maybe with just a few chocolate chips… 😬
- Banana and cashew butter sandwiches (nut allergy alert) … see header photo above.
- Whole Grain Bagels w/ Cream Cheese
- Protein Balls (our personal fave: No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls)
- Fresh Fruit Pouches
- Protein and Granola Bars
*Some of our faves*
Pure Protein Bars
Nature Valley Bars
- Cutie Mandarin Oranges (or Satsumas when they’re in season…Sooooo easy to peel!).
- Whole Grain Fig Bars
- Fruit Leathers
- String Cheese
For the Over-Achiever
Thanks to Customer Success Intern (and soccer aficionado) Haddon Pereira for hunting down these fun ideas!